View Single Post
Old 2012-03-17, 10:29   Link #3
The Opened Ultimate Gate
Join Date: Dec 2011
Age: 24
Originally Posted by Dhomochevsky View Post
It's called "Boin".
Also known as "Boin Boin".

Seriously, what do you mean "where can I find it"? You just posted a video that has the sound. Congrats, you found it.
i think he mean that where can he find the audio file for that sound effect
Kimidori is offline   Reply With Quote