View Single Post
Old 2006-01-05, 16:57   Link #684
xris
Just call me Ojisan

Since the last episode has been aired, this poll is going to close in about 12 hours time. Once it's been closed I'll post the results of the previous poll (the one lost in the forum restore last month) so you can compare the results from earlier in the series.

But, as promised in this thread, there will be a new poll to replace it. This time the poll will include all characters (so it's not just "favourite girl" but "favourite character") and will consist of the following list.

Asa
Ama
Eustomas
Forbesii
Itsuki
Kaede
Kareha
Mayumi
Nerine
Primula
Rin
Sia
Tsubomi

In addition, to make it a bit different to the existing poll, you will be allowed to make multiple votes. You can vote for as many characters as you like (but I suggest that you limit your votes to only a maximum of 5 characters). While it's unlikely to change the first place result, it might give a better idea of the overall popularity of the characters.

So in about 12 hours, this poll will close and I'll create a new Vote for your Top 5 characters in SHUFFLE! poll as outlined above. If there are any additional character that should be included in the new poll then let me know (or any other comments or suggestions, post here).
xris is offline   Reply With Quote