View Single Post
Old 2009-10-11, 02:48   Link #961
Ziziphus
Whatever

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangejuicetang View Post
If you also notice, it is Greed who has control now over the body when he is "fully armored". Either that or they're sharing control, but the most likely thing is that Greed is taking into consideration Ling's feeling as well as his own. The "anybody who has someone precious get out now" is probably Greed's concession to Ling, but the "I really don't like fighting women" is definitely Greed.
I also think that Greed is in complete control when he is fully armored. Since it's hard to tell them apart now, the "I really don't like fighting women" is clearly an indication that he's Greed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GaimeGuy View Post
(By the way, up until chapter 100, when Ling was in control, his hair covered his left eye. When greed was in control, his hair covered his right eye. in chapter 100, and a bit during chapter 99, we see this change in seemingly eveyr panel on eveyr page, regardless of who is in control.)
The part with his hair is just random, and tells nothing at all imo. Back in the old days when Ling is just Ling, his bangs change positions all the time too.