View Single Post
Old 2012-01-16, 15:24   Link #294
Lord of Pandemonium
Banned

Location: I'm Dancing & Yelling GANBATTE KAGURA! YOU GO GET YOUR WOMAN BACK!!!!! SHIPPING THEM HARD
Quote:
Originally Posted by kuromitsu View Post
It was Izumo (Mykage is still sleeping in his crystal), but he said that it was Kagura's fault that Aquarion had awoken. By which he means, if Kagura just went home like he was supposed to then Amata wouldn't have been provoked to use his power and by proxy, awaken Aquarion.
You said "by- proxy" you know...that means that Amata is using the power of another and not his own, right?

Also that's an assumption and although it's a logical one it's still an assumption. He could have meant exactly that or it could have a deeper meaning.

I just find it odd that you don't see Apollo or Apollionious when he's in Aquarion. You just see "wings" something most angels and human-angel hybrids have you see the "feathers" but you saw feathers when Sylvia used her powers. Most of the time they were a light color and Apollo's were ORANGE dark Orange most of the times.

The Solar Wing is Aquarion and Apollionus could fly like all angels could. but Apollo was different because he was FULLY human. Apollo's element powers had nothing to do with "gravity" only Sylvia. Sylvia also possessed some powers of shadow angels. Apollo did not because he only had part of the soul. His powers were strength and agility and his "beast like nature" The rest was inside of Aquarion. Also Apollionus was once the Angel of Slaughter and Toma's right hand man..
Edit: Something Kagura seems to be to Mikage

Quote:
In short - no. XD
Probably safe to say, he won't unless Mikono is there but I really wished they also used Aquarion Mars and Aquarion Luna as well in this series. I liked them as well

Quote:
Kagura himself said that. ^^;; He specifically said "woman" and the camera showed Mikono. (Besides, there's Cayenne's vision of Kagura and Mikono's black wedding.) Then again, who knows, I'm pretty sure there are going to be some plot twists along the line, like in the original series.
He said that he smelled her and although he told her to "come out" when he first saw her, he saw her with Amata. It could be that he smelled both of them and not just the female. If they're two halves of the same whole, it's not really an Issue only Mikono was in the prophecy if Amata is her other half. That and "why" was Mikono marrying Kagura and NOT Amato? If she's not going to be his eventually?

Quote:
As for theories, I decided to just roll with whatever the show throws me - otherwise it'll just make my head hurt. 8D
Speculating is fun and the ova had the "Wings of Betrayal" there was a "false wing" and a "true wing" the former was believed to be the latter and the latter was mistakenly assumed to be the former...and it was a major plot-point

So it looks familiar although part of it is because I want to get rid of Amata and replace him with Kagura so a lot of my opinion could be because of that, so I am looking for signs that this is indeed true but I also really think that the OVA has a lot to do with it. Given the way Kawamori views "Canon" it's possible that's all

yay for run-on sentences!

Last edited by Lord of Pandemonium; 2012-01-16 at 15:32. Reason: edited and I wanted to say "yay for run-on sentences!"
Lord of Pandemonium is offline   Reply With Quote