View Single Post
Old 2016-08-21, 22:28   Link #58
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjastarforcex View Post
man, i really don't like Try series. i noticed almost nobody from this OVA, except sekai's hot sister
iirc that silver haired short girl was cool girl type, when did she become just another sekai's moe sexdoll lol
Then why did you even bother watching this if you hate the series?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairy Water View Post
Try seriously is a shame of Gundam series... And they fcking pull a Reiji's daughter? Wtf?

I used to mad if s.o said GBF is for kid entertainment but Try made it clear that it's for teen entertainment with all the stupid fan service.
Try is arguably the best damn Gundam series since 00 season 1. And what's the problem with Reiji's brat? I mean, that's what you people wanted, isn't it? More links to the old cast? Hell, the fanboys even got a shot of Aila and a huge implication about her having been back to Earth, but that's just not good enough for some people, is it?

And wow, a minute or so of fairly conservative bikinis on the screen. Oh woe is us. Give me a fucking break, it's just a couple of bikinis and there was barely any focus on it. News flash, people wear swimsuits at the beach.

You're acting like this is fucking DxD with its gratuitous T&A. If you're going to complain about the episode, try finding something a LITTLE more substantial.

If that's your only issue with it, though, quit acting like you didn't like the show then. There's no shame in enjoying it.