View Single Post
Old 2007-09-23, 19:34   Link #35
Darknemo2000

Send a message via AIM to Darknemo2000
The worst ending EVER.... Why?

IT SKIPPED THE WHOLE FREAKING VOLUME!

I am shocked beyond the words...

I was expecting it to screw up the ending of Volume 7... But it totally skipped to the end of volume 8 while totally ignoring that volume 8...

And more so the volume 8 that I found to be an essential part of Zero No Tsukaima as it had a very interesting character development of Louise and Saito being apart. It was one of my favorite volumes and the strongest ones...

And it was totally ignored....

I am disgusted beyond words about this season.....

They turned the strongest point of them becoming a couple into nothing as there is no character development of them being apart ...

Spoiler for Volume 8:

Why? Because they both MATURED as a couple while being for such a long time apart... This was the strongest character development point in the whole novels, on which later volumes are based...

What will they do NOW? They ruined whole Zero No Tsukaima now... They will have to make a new Zero No Tsukaima since now they cant follow novels anymore where both Saito and Louose undergone strong character development while being apart...

Both acted more mature from that point... And no wonder

Spoiler for development that you'll never see in anime:

Surely that there were still some sparks between them but volume 8 really changed a lot of things and their realationship...

Anime now cannot follow novels... Unless they can make Louise and Saito more mature, but how?
Spoiler for novel:

I am seriously totally shocked...

I haven't seen such F***ed up ending for quite some time... Not because scenes from volume 7 were rushed as you could expect that but because of total ignorance on the best character development volume 8... Which plays the tone for the rest of the Zero No Tsukaima novels up till now...

With this ending they are basically telling that the next season will be a filler season once again as they wont be able op follow the plotline which requires both main characters to more emotionally mature due to volume 8...

Horrible...

I was thinking that they will only destroy volume 7th... And leave the delicious volume 8 for next season... But the destroyed it totally...

More so with this they

Spoiler for Novels:

This episode basically killed Zero No Tsukaima, as far as novels concened... It will have to be based on original fillers again since substantial plot is now gone forever.

I hope there wont be a third season.

Not after such ending...

If I were to value it only as anime standalone , then it wasnt badly done... Its just as a novel reader I see them now cutting all strings with novels...

Surely they will be able to take best scenes from later novels but the character will be totally different... They will have to change the scenes a lot so that it could match dumbed down Louise and Saito of an anime...

For me Zero No Tsukaima is officially dead with this episode... Now they can make something differet but it wont be Zero No Tsukaima...

You may think that i am overreacting and to the point i really am...

Its just that characters are the big part of Zero No tsukaima and with ignoring volume 8 they have basically left them the same without any development which will become one of a key factors for Saito and Louise later...

So frustrating...

Guess I'll go to sleep now and dream of a total remake of Zero No Tsukaima someday....