View Single Post
Old 2009-06-20, 22:06   Link #183
Tyabann
Homo Ludens

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arturro View Post
It's not going to happen. Currently plot develops in direction showing, that Zenkichi, despite all his efforts is not at the same level as prodigal ones. All his victories over bishi bastard wil be Pyrrhic victories. Akune, Medaka and 2 other members I expect to join council soon, will be shown as almost another species. Probably there will be a girl failing for Zenkichi, but outside of students council. I also expect Zenkichi to quit, or be forced to quit SC around chapter 25. I don't have an idea, how that will be resolved, cause we still don't know Zenkichi social (family) background.

At first I thought that Zenkichi low self-esteem was a reason why they aren't a couple, but now I believe the real reason is Medaka egoistical and childish nature. Medaka desire to help others is egoistical. She doesn't care about other people wishes and feelings, she just want to "help" them on her terms. She is unable to comprehend, that her actions may be painfull to others. As long as Zenkichi will allow her to act like this, she will not grow, and so, she will be unable to be with him. Zenkichi also need to understand, that his desire to protect Medaka is not good for either of them.
Because you can see the future, and know exactly how everything is going to turn out.

Yes.

I think speculation like this is kind of pointless until we see more plot development...
Tyabann is offline   Reply With Quote