Thread: Licensed Rosario+Vampire Manga
View Single Post
Old 2010-04-06, 16:28   Link #13526
FriedRice84
Beef Fried Rice

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyranuus View Post
Ah so I wasn't going mad and it has been mentioned somewhere...good to know! Its almost depressing we've gone from discussing geneology, plot points, possibly psychological differences....to differences between boob size ¬_¬ lol

Ah well, Moka as a character is very interesting so I can live with it... as long as Tsukune ends up 'getting the girl' and this manga doesnt turn out to have dissapointing end with no conclusive ending, which would suck! I like the girls, but I'd rather Tsukune ends up with Moka and the others end up happy with someone else, call me a sap but I'm rooting for the couple in love to actually make it heh!

Something tells me we need translated material to debate, stat!
LOL...yeah, that happens a LOT here. The topics here then to change rather quickly to something completely unrelated to the current discussion.

To be fair to Omote, Ura-chan isn't that much "bigger." Japanese bra measurements are radically different from US or Euro measurements. IRL, the difference probably isn't noticeable with clothing on. It'll be a little different without clothing as we saw on Fong Fong's private jet. Ura-chan is slightly larger than Omote, but not by much.

Last edited by FriedRice84; 2010-04-06 at 16:42.
FriedRice84 is offline   Reply With Quote