View Single Post
Old 2011-11-01, 12:19   Link #2112
GundamFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by winter45 View Post
Im being very careful how i tread.... to prevent fanboy Delusional remarks.

I can go so much deeper with protocol and law that can easily relate to said party's, but wont do much justice when i can safely say most people wont see where im coming from and will lead to another endless cycle of useless debate.
Fair enough I'm just trying to point out this wasn't just some crazed reaction by Shinn and also he was conflicted over how to handle it and he did try to get them to surrender.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrikeFreedomV2 View Post
Imo, Kira killed Stella. BUT, his intention was stopping the Destroy. Killing the pilot was definitely not his goal, but it happened. I know he didn't wan't to kill people again, but he did. He even would had killed Gilbert with a pistol if it wasn't for Rey. I guess he's more trying to kill as few people as possible opposed to never killing again, just to stop the fighting.
At the very least Kira had to realize the only probable outcome was Stella's death from that move he did cause to large energy cannons overload that were located right above her. Plus there was the look on his face right afterwards he was sad but it's not like he was shocked or anything to indicate the explosion was larger then expected.
I agree that Kira was resolved to kill as few as possible rather then never to kill again.
GundamFan is offline   Reply With Quote