View Single Post
Old 2012-01-31, 01:02   Link #72
Shiek927
Thread Hijacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nixl View Post
God damn it Deneve.

Not only does she have to explain everything, but she has to cockblock what would have been an partial awakening battle.

Seriously, @#$% off.
Yeah, telling your leader straight up what to do....I know they are all friends, and the position of leadership "doesn't matter" (I deliberately put that in quotes)....and Miria sort of deserves a spanking of all kinds of sorts at this point....but come on.

I know her carebear-nature kind of got the best of her just now, but a little respect for the woman who saved your life wouldn't be too much to ask, right? Or did that go down the tubes when she went to Staff alone?

I don't want to full-blown attack Deneve....thing is though, coupled with with her Dr.D reputation lately, no matter how much sense the words out of her mouth could be....it's just gonna sound like patronizing and condescending -- even if she's trying to help, it just feels too much.

===

At any rate.....in all honesty, their is little I can say at this point -- I sort of summed up everything already in the last page (http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost...4&postcount=47), and it's all coming to pass, right down to Miria fighting Hysteria one-one-one in her base form

Let's hope Deneve stops monologing and they all agree to help her; Helen is helping her for crying out loud.