View Single Post
Old 2012-09-25, 12:37   Link #11
james0246

I don't really feel like getting too technical, but I voted 6 out of 10. The show was thoroughly average (bordering on below average), but untapped potential should definitely be the shows subtitle...

Breakdown -
Animation Quality: 7 (Decent animation with little real style. Still, some good battle scenes and I liked how the characters looked as they aged.)
Voice Actors: 6 (They were mostly there and they did a proficient job. Nothing really stood out, but it was also not grating.)
Script: 6 (Not a 100% sure what script means, but the dialogue was often okay with only the occasional annoyance.)
Soundtrack: 7 (Decent score. Can't say I really liked any of the songs, but the bgm was generally good or at least fitted to the scene.)
Editing: 5 (Pacing problems abound and weird transitions made some scenes confusing.)
Enjoyment: 6 (Interesting concepts and ideas helped to enhance this otherwise dry and simplistic story.)
Emotional Involvement: 5 (Completely neutral about almost everyone, with the few likes balancing the few dislikes.)
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote