View Single Post
Old 2013-04-10, 22:49   Link #8
Tougarashi
zutto soba ni ite ne

You have already read Shingeki no Kiojin. For anime, Production I.G has its name on it. So animations will be quite good. First episode is engaging.

Arata Kangatari , viewers are interesting in this anime because of the Yuu Watase, well known mangaka(I only knew about her after watching the first episode of Arata)

Suisei no Gargantia, watched the first episode opening. There are a lot of things for me to comprehend. How the alien attack the galaxy and such. It's a lot to take in and I'm not good at it. But the script is written by Gen UROBUCHI , who write script for Psycho-Pass so I will wait for the whole series to finish and watch it in one shot.

Zettai Bōei Leviathan , magical girl anime. Last season Vivid Red Operation did a good job on the genre but this one is not. It's more like a RPG game to me. Girl 1 goes place 1 and meet with somone, talk , use power then meet another one and such. Minimal background music make the anime dry too.

Hataraku Maou-sama, I couldn't stop myself laughing out loud and smiling watching the first episode. Satan working part-time in McDonal and tried to fried the pototo fries with his remaining magic is really a comedy.

Current Season animes: Listeners, Tower of God

Last edited by Tougarashi; 2013-04-11 at 11:44.
Tougarashi is offline   Reply With Quote