View Single Post
Old 2012-12-23, 02:22   Link #123
Bahamut
...lost in nothingness...

...seeing everyone appearing in their ALO avatar at the end really makes me wish the story had made them join Kirito on his quest to save Asuna...
...maybe the story would be a little different...but just thinking of one person from each fairy race teaming up not to beat the ALO game but to finish the SAO story would be great even if everyone ends up losing to Sugou...

...speaking of Sugou...during the scene when Kirito was thinking of killing him and Sugou went screaming like a retard...did he just piss his pants? ...i think right after that you see some steam or something...

...and good for Kirito remaining sane, knowing the difference between virtual/reality and didnt slash Sugou's throat...
...because killing does not solve anything...if anything just use that knife to stab both Sugou's palms and thighs...and while your at it...rip off that infected eye he had since it appears to be useless anyways...but thats just the crazy me talking...

...in the end it was a fun ride...enjoyed it...looking forward to GGO or whatevers next...
Bahamut is offline   Reply With Quote