View Single Post
Old 2012-04-02, 16:06   Link #169
Dr. Casey

Oh, just to clarify (In response to your second point), what I said about the Chocolatey Confessions scene wasn't meant as criticism. My disapproval of what Madoka is doing was mostly just for comic effect, she's definitely getting herself into some potential hot water but her uncertainty and sense of confliction is understandable. I think Madoka's actions seem perfectly in-character here, and don't find anything wrong with the scenario in the least. I think one of the strong points of your story is balance, actually, you cover all your bases and justify perfectly well things that would normally be uncharacteristic (Like Madoka three-timing all her best friends in Endless Love).

To answer your questions, it's perfectly fine with me to just focus on Mami Lives for the time being; the fact that it would be easier and less headache-inducing for you is of course a good thing, and the route has been getting extremely interesting recently. Naw, I'm not getting impatient for Madoka/Homura; it has a lot of potential for a great romance, but I enjoy all the story arcs and romances equally well, so there's no rush to focus on any one particular thing, and the Mami Lives route does interject some amount of Homura romance to sate the appetite, even if it's not acted upon. And the structure you mention in B sounds good; I'm definitely not going to complain about having the much-loved MadoSaya (And the sure to be equally beautiful MadoHomu) in two separate routes.
Dr. Casey is online now   Reply With Quote