View Single Post
Old 2010-01-26, 04:02   Link #754
Lucy_Nyuu

Quote:
Originally Posted by max2k View Post
Yes i am. But i dont know if i would realy be of a big help. The now still unreleast Ookami OP is the first FX i done with the xml version of Pichus Script...

My next Kara (a PV) would need anchor point animation i think. Maybee we could help each other ...
sure.

i'll be on irc later/tomorrow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by crash-kun View Post
Thats not a channel I idle in, however I do idle in #gwi-afx which is the afx channel

If you are referring to the slight difference in Y values from syllable to syllable, that is because letters have different heights, all you have to do is modify your expressions. I may not have covered that in the tutorial, I don't remember anymore :P

Change the expression on the Transform property Position to something like this:
Code:
add([effect("Position")("Punkt")[0],35] , effect("TransPos")("Punkt"))
What this does is uses the X value that the script generates for position and then disregards the inconsistent Y value and replaces it with the bold value, in this case 35. You can change the number to what ever you want, you could even make a Null layer and put a slider on it and use that value as the X value, then you can change them all at the same time on the fly
thank you!

that'll be really useful in the future.
Lucy_Nyuu is offline   Reply With Quote