View Single Post
Old 2006-05-19, 05:31   Link #75
Arimfe
SharpenerOfTheBoxcutter

Location: where Grudge is Greatest, Rancour Endless and Malice Eternal(at school^^;;)
Ehe.. you guys are so good at arguing this thread confuse me, there are arguments from all sides I agree with to some extent
At the very least, I would like to think that my personal judgement of my safety and wellbeing, should be above any law, as long as others won't risk serious/fatal injuries etc.
Though even if a situation should be forced to this extend, it's 99,9% likely that I would prioritize my wellbeing first^^;;

I break the law everyday on my way to school, our traffic law to be precise.
When I ride my bicycle I always use the sidewalks, which is not allowed. I have been told that I risk endangering the pedestrians
My justification for breaking this law: If a car accidentally hits me, I die. If I accidentally hit a pedestrian, he gets a scratch... And so I choose to break this law everyday because the chance of a car hitting someone on sidewalk is smaller.
I don't feel bad about it, though I remember few few months ago an old lady suddenly stopped walking and glared at me while I passed by her, she had the words written on her face " young brats these days are just everywhere "
oh I'm such a bad person causing evil and chaos in this world.

Last edited by Arimfe; 2006-05-19 at 05:53.
Arimfe is offline   Reply With Quote