View Single Post
Old 2011-02-16, 09:48   Link #21943
Jan-Poo
別にいいけど

This is just a speculation but considering how all the scripts of the games so far are plenty of removed lines, and considering that Ryuukishi is obviously not doing the script himself, I can conclude that he basically first writes the story then someone else creates the script out of it and finally Ryuukishi watches the result and decides to cut some parts.

It must also be noted that we can only see what was removed, and probably not all that was removed. We cannot see what was modified or what was added.

In the first place we don't even know why some lines are simply marked in a way that the engine won't read them rather than being removed physically.
They probably do so to check how the chances look in the game, but why once they make the final decisions do not erase the old lines? Laziness?

That being said:

I think there are two explanations for the removal of Kyrie's frame:

1) Ryuukishi didn't want it to be too obvious.
2) Ryuukishi didn't actually want Kyrie to be pointed at as the culprit.

As for George, I have no clue why he's there and between those frames. And that frame with Natsuhi where the Beatrice's portrait is missing just blows my mind.

It looks to be me that the removed frames do not completely match with the final continuity.

It seems to me that in the final version Ryuukishi wanted to show that the murders only happened after the adults returned to the mansion.

In other words even if this whole sequence is completely devoid of any word I think it's heavily implied here that the adults started killing each other after discussing about how to split and manage all that gold.

Jan-Poo is offline   Reply With Quote