View Single Post
Old 2012-08-13, 11:05   Link #340
Mangs
So sexy it hurts

Send a message via AIM to Mangs Send a message via MSN to Mangs
Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi-san314 View Post
lol! I totally agree, but I didn't want to say it because I really want bleach to not suck horribly. it's going to suck a little of course, but it doesn't have to be totally awful hopefully.

the ape one got me too... kenpachi might as well have said the quincy turned into a hippopotamus or a giant dung beetle or something slightly more crappier than an ape. at least it would have been funny and not stunk of kubo having no ideas what to do with the quincy powers. like you, I'd just prefer that most of them are badass archers or something like that. they dont need all these stupid mythical/transformation powers.

also the alphabet system is horrible. i know the espada were ranked by number, but come on... is it really necessary for the shitritters to have letter codenames? if there were other arcs after this (thankfully there won't be) would the bad guys be named after shapes or colors or something? or perhaps they would be a bunch of hollowfied frat brothers with greek letter codenames like zeta theta suckass

its just getting a bit silly for my tastes and its totally unnecessary in making the shitritters cool. i don't care if one is R and the other is T or whatever...
Sums up my thoughts too. There are many ways to differentiate quincies without giving them random abilities with no theme at all. I had hoped they would be wielding different bows and maybe fire different projectiles, and each have like a “release” like power similar to Ishida’s power-glove.