View Single Post
Old 2013-01-27, 20:37   Link #384
Chiibi
Vanitas owns you >:3

Send a message via AIM to Chiibi Send a message via MSN to Chiibi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple_R View Post
Also, and this is a true story, I showed one of my two sisters (who has little familiarity with anime, and is pretty liberally-minded) the Season 1 scene of Nanoha and Fate hugging each other and crying over their reunion, and my sister very casually and confidently went "Yeah, they're gay".
Oh, that's ridiculous. Sisters and best friends can do that too without being gay. Girls are emotional creatures who do cry over their friends. If you read shoujo manga where the heroine gets put in peril and gets separated from her friends, this happens A LOT.

If two MALE characters acted this way on the other hand....

Quote:
With Homura, I just find her incredible level of dedication to Madoka to be hard to swallow unless Homura is madly in love with Madoka. But maybe that's just me.
Eh....I feel the same way. I think Homura *loves* Madoka.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last Sinner
- The support guy is usually more interesting/likeable than the lead guy
........forgive me, I'm about to laugh because I find that statement absurd:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The reason this guy never wins the girl is because the majority of the fans don't want him to because he's so dull and UNlikable.
There are a few cases that are exceptions but they are rare. Unless you're talking about Princess Tutu...because I'd say Fakir was just as much as a lead as Mytho. So Ayashi No Ceres is the only series that pops into my mind with what you're saying.
And for Vampire Knight, I can't figure out which guy is which role. I do prefer Zero though.

Last edited by Chiibi; 2013-01-27 at 21:04.
Chiibi is offline   Reply With Quote