View Single Post
Old 2009-03-25, 08:26   Link #546
pichu
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinjipierre View Post
1. It slides.

2. Takes about 2 minutes to track.

3. Tracking isn't supposed to have smoothed splines, it's supposed to track the points... if it's choppy, just add more points and track in ping pong mode....

4. If you argue, i'll show you real restoration projects
Ok, consider I'm still arguing.
(so... show me those projects xD)

btw, by choppy, I mean that the object is bouncing, etc. By splines, I mean even if it "slides", it won't look that bad.

btw, dj, i think it would be edit the first frame, and then try to key over the hand and cover that first frame and move with the camera.

--

and Noct, I'll put the 1.00 beta privately, so only people who wanted to bug test the project can allow access... I'm trying to get someone else to help with the GUI (the XML treeview sample code will be a useful start for this project) so that I can concentrate writing the codes and algorithms. Before then, contact me for further suggestions and plans... And, I'll put you on the invite list in 2-3 months. Also, I can't guarantee that the script will run in CS3 since I'm using CS4 to test it, but it might be possible. AE7 is definitely a no-go. Remember, the more inputs and feedbacks I have, the faster the private beta will be out.
pichu is offline   Reply With Quote