Old 2007-03-30, 00:47   Link #359
aohige
( ಠ_ಠ)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos-_^ View Post
Did he have a twin?
That, I would like to know too.

Anyways, I posted this in the Gundam model thread also,
but I figure it's a news story, and it's worth mentioning it here too.

Bandai Press Release.
A model of RX-78 Gundam made in 1,400g of PURE Pt1000 Platinum was created for a jewery show for GINZA TANAKA jewery.
The headpiece uses 0.15 karat diamonds to finish up the beauty.
Cost for the figure is estimated at around $250,000.
Yeah, instead of Pla-model's "Pla" being plastic, it's PLATINUM.

The art direction of this over-priced model was done by the famed mecha designer, Hajime Katoki himself.

ZOMG... some people have WAY too much money.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's another silly news from Japan.
Yamato Transport co., known for the kuronekoyamato, announced several months ago that one of their employees took home a data containing customers personal information, and accidently leaked out to the internet through use of P2P softwares such as winny.

Anyways, on 3/23, Yamato announced that "All the leaked data has been deleted from the network."

...................................say WHAT!? HOW!?

Was the public's reaction, of course.
Anyone who has the slightest knowledge of internet would know that's physically IMPOSSIBLE.
After many calls and suggestions, Yamato edited their announcement on their page. They merely meant that the leaking computer has been taken care of, and no data is further exposed to the internet.

Damn, and here I thought a super-hacker on the level of Neo has emerged from Yamato Transport!

Last edited by aohige; 2007-03-30 at 01:01.
aohige is offline   Reply With Quote