Old 2008-08-19, 13:58   Link #1094
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R View Post
Granted. XP

Speaking of Comiket... Magical Battle Arena has already been released.
I've played it for a day or two already, unlocking all the characters. (Though Lina and Naga from Slayers and the other character, Kukuri must be downloaded from a patch on the main site.)

Spoiler for Promo vid:

Since I enjoyed it quite a bit, I was inspired to do a quick review of the playable characters in the game as of the current version. >:3

Spoiler for Usable characters and short descriptions:

I'm telling you, it's a bucketload of fun!

Using Nanoha or Fate does not disappoint for the most part. And the slew of other characters are all interesting and fun to use as well! (As for me, Lina is a pure joy to use! Dragon Slave trumps even Starlight Breaker! XD)

Game website: http://fly-system.net/product/mba/index.htm

Anyway. I'd love to post the link to the Torrent of the game. But I don't think Animesuki Forums would allow me to. =/

If it's possible, I think I'd put the link on a Profile Message on my Profile page. Is that legal? I don't want to break any forum rules. ><

Thanks for your time. It's back to schoolwork for me. (as well as praying that they would include Hayate in a future patch)

P.S. Special thanks to aroduc. I referenced two links from his blog. I'm sorry if I wasn't able to ask permission! ><
Kudos for promoting the amazing game!

There isn't many who know it unfortunately but it is such an awesome (and challanging) game. Using fate chan to slash down the enemies is awesome! XD

Nanoha fans here must hurry up and play this :3

Edit: Damn I hate sakura and her haxx teleport >.>

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS

Last edited by Deathkillz; 2008-08-19 at 14:19.
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote