View Single Post
Old 2010-11-25, 16:37   Link #37
Bananoha
♨(ゝω・)v

I AM SO GETTING A PRE-ORDER LYRICAL BOX THING IF THEY DO IT AGAIN. FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF YOU DLC.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiresias View Post
I'm not familiar with Sugiyama's other works, but the voice of Emiya Shirou is too unfitting for a king. Junichi Suwabe would be better IMHO
I hope you realize that anything I strikeout that involves seiyuu are seiyuu jokes. Saber and Emiya, YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Suwabe is pretty cool. I think he's too manly for Claus. Really thinking they'd re-use like, Sugita or Nakamura here. Maybe even Midorikawa or Hiyama, lol.

omg, they should totally re-use Nakata. THAT'D BE AN AWESOME BIBLE OF THE SILVER CROSS RITE THAR.
Quote:
Having one character voiced by Minorin would make my day, but I think she would be more appropriate for Shante or Jacquiline. Kobayashi Yuu should be Victoria instead
imho, KobaYu is only good when she's batshit insane — ie - those moments we see with that girl in Zetsubou Sensei, Amazon in Arakawa, Mariya in Maria Holic. Did you see B Gata H Kei? Did you hear her as Kyouka? щ(゚Д゚щ)

And this is Minorin as Kyouka. Also, Touka from Saki was brilliant. Minorin nedz moar snobby ojousama so she can use that shrill voice of hers effectively. (ノ´∀`*)

…少し…頭冷やそうか…?
Bananoha is offline   Reply With Quote