View Single Post
Old 2009-08-28, 05:07   Link #2607
alchemist11
サード
*Fansubber

Send a message via MSN to alchemist11 Send a message via Yahoo to alchemist11
Group/Channel: #ray=out@irc.rizon.net
Position: Translator/Translation Checker for Deltora Quest (EP 20-65, except EP 51-52) and our Happiness! DVD Redo, Quality Checkers (2) for AIKa Zero (Blu-Ray); will get the opportunity to work on another "fan-service" anime.

Description: First off, I would like to thank all those that applied to us regarding Anne. Unfortunately, since the release of the first 3 episodes, we have met our quota for the project and don't require any further staff. Though, keep an eye out in case one of the two timers disappear and we need someone to fill in for him. BT distribution is OPEN for it though, so please do help us if you can seed.

Secondly, I'm going to advertise it again... Need an interested Translator or Translation Checker for Deltora Quest, you'll get to work along with our lovely Shizuru.

FanExpo has ended, offer about archergirl2000 is gone. All you single 25 year old males missed your chance to date a HOT busy Canadian. (I would, but I'm younger than her, so it won't work, even though I like older girls).

Last edited by alchemist11; 2009-08-30 at 22:23.