View Single Post
Old 2012-03-17, 09:09   Link #104
NeutralZero

it has something to do with one of our twisted belief (aside from the fact that we're more accustom in using 2nd POV). "I am I, the one I perceive as myself, the vessel of my soul and the one perceive by others... even if I beg to differ"
To be precise, ones character differs from a different point of view, including your own self (how you see your self and how others see you).
Like a person being a SOB to one person and a saint to the other.
We're generally speaking in behalf of my self and the other me seen by others. No matter how uncharacteristic it may be in their point of view.
Even in our native tongue, we go by second person POV that even a priest in confession once tried to correct us...
It also has something to do with a saying 'To judge others is to judge your/oneself' but...
masyadong mahaba kung ipapaliwanag pa namin...
Think in TLR Rito's affection for both Lala and Sairenji is on a dead lock 50/50. He confessed to Lala and in the same way Lala encourage him to also confess to Haruna (inspiration for the harem end) after knowing he also love Haruna. So no real conclusion. Darkness on the other hand try to go for the Tenchi solution... which favor us since we really like Yami a lot along with Kotegawa
So what about Nakameguro? read somewhere before that he seems to have fallen for Sugisaki.
Dunno if it's within the series or in the Side story... and what about Magiru/Mahiru sensei? Seen one of the illustration. Why was she drawn like that? What happen?
NeutralZero is offline   Reply With Quote