Zero Shinohara
I'll keep walking.
*Artist

Send a message via MSN to Zero Shinohara
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinova View Post
I love how you misspelled his name.

Spoiler:

EDIT: Wait, there's a launcher crate on that map? Where? It would've made that battle so much easier!! X__X
Lol! I didn't even realize that!

I do know his name is Prophet, but because I played the demo like an idiot and there were never any mentions to his name, it became inbued in my mind that it was "Profit"

And yes, there's one on the deck, close to the opposite side of where you come from ( the bridge, I guess ), almost at the tip of the carrier. And yup, although I'm forever a fan of the Gauss cannon, I can't deny the fact that killing those things with the LAW would've been much easier. In fact, there're quite a few of those crates scattered through the map, you only need to look. For example, in the Assault map, I didn't even have to cross to the other side where the second AAA is located to destroy it. 3 or 4 attempts with a LAW from a distance did the job.

First time I played, though, I didn't know where to find explosives. I rammed a jeep into the AAA and blew it up, commando style

Edit: Not sure if you guys have seen this, but I just found out there's someone keeping records of all Crysis multiplayer stats in maps with more than 8 players ( at least that's what I heard ). It's pretty good, check it out:

http://test.crystats.com/

As of now I'm ranked 1559, though I'll quickly fall off the ranks because I haven't played in over four days. It's hard playing with a huge black hole in your monitor screen and a faulty microphone. Me needs a Tritton AXPC and a 24" monitor. Oh, and the new 8800GTS coming out December 3rd, or the speculated 8950x2 GTX. That'll be great.

Sometimes I look back and think to myself, "how the hell did I manage to screw this up?"

Last edited by Zero Shinohara; 2007-11-29 at 00:09.
Zero Shinohara is offline   Reply With Quote