View Single Post
Old 2009-01-21, 19:22   Link #237
taelrak

Quote:
Originally Posted by zalem View Post
I have to completely agree with this statement. I don't have much issue with Layfon's behavior in the episode. He has every right to be unenthusiastic about the situation. No one likes to be forced into doing things. And Nina didn't give a crap about him or his feelings. To her, it's all about winning. I find myself sympathizing more with Layfon than Nina. And you can't bash Layfon for his acts and not equally blame Felli for her acts. She pretends to be weak on purpose and tries to encourage her teammate (Layfon) to do the same.
Interesting/beautiful/mysterious characters aside, each of them has some sort of reason, no matter whether we agree with them or not...but what about the sniper playboy? He doesn't seem to have a decent excuse for being lazy other than well...being lazy

Although, from my perspective, he didn't really seem to be doing that badly...I mean...everyone was saying how indifferent he was...but it's not like he had a clear shot when they were neck-to-neck in melee combat...and he did take the clear shot that he did get (taking out that axe guy)...
taelrak is offline   Reply With Quote