View Single Post
Old 2009-05-19, 18:16   Link #10
marvelB

Well, as I figured, Blackbeard seems to have no business with Luffy, since he (or someone in his crew, anyway) is merely taunting him. He's most likely just going to let him do his thing while he goes down to level 6 and liberates the prisoners down there as previously speculated. Also, we still don't know whether or not Shiryuu joined Teach or was defeated by him, but I have a feeling we won't find out the result of their meeting this chapter, anyway (personally, I think it may be a combination of both cases here. Shiryuu will probably be interested in joining Teach since that would be his ticket out of death row).....

Oh, and poor Hannyabal. It looks like he'll be taken out this chapter, as well. I hope we at least see him put up some kind of fight before he's KO'ed....

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
The fact that Blackbeard's laugh is off is really what makes me question the spoiler. Blackbeard's distinct laught is "Zehahaha" not "Gehahaha" as shown in this spoiler (both the untranslated and translated versions).

Chances are, it probably wasn't even Blackbeard who talked to Luffy, but one of his other homeboys (Burgess can be ruled out since he has a "WEEEHAHAHA" laugh). Either that, or the spoiler provider mistyped Blackbeard's laughter.....