Thread: Licensed Rosario+Vampire Manga
View Single Post
Old 2011-04-02, 05:27   Link #19567
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
Hmm....If I wasn't lazy I'd edit that to Mizore face. The snow background on Moka is perfect for Mizore.

Going back to Tsukune. So ghoul can be controlled with seals and the holy lock, but Shinso is a different story.

Question is how can a human control that blood, is Tohou-Fuhai's needle trick enough?
Well, I believe that we will find the answer to that question in chapter 41, but in my opinion, I think that Tohou Fuhai's needle trick won't be enough, since Tsukune still needs to have some part of his human consciousness left when the last needle is going to be inserted into his body...

In other words, i think that Tsukune needs to find within himself a strong resolve that would allow his human consciousness to not be fully consumed by Tsukune's "berserk vampire side", before the last needle is going to be inserted into his body...

At least that's how I look on this matter, but like I said earlier, we will probably now what Tsukune needs to do to regain control over his body when the next chapter comes out..
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote