View Single Post
Old 2012-10-28, 16:17   Link #685
Enternal

@ XFire

To add to EnigmaticAxiom, he killed their horses because the soldiers were wearing armor and although he's an excellent marksmen, it would be harder and more wasteful if he attempts to kill the soldiers. Since he is aiming to kill Ellen, he mainly wants to disrupt the formation and also cause some little chaos which will then allows him to have a better aim at Ellen with what small remaining arrows he has left.

"Even if Ellen is nice, she did just kill most of his men a day ago."
If I remembered correctly but he traveled with only Marthus and Batran (whatever the spelling maybe) and the rest of the men was from a different lord (those soldiers were also the ones that were mocking and ridiculing him for being an archer). So... he was only worried about Batran and Marthus and had hoped that they escaped since he did not see their bodies. That might explain why he wasn't very hostile against Ellen since the people she killed were not exactly nice people in the first place. It's even more evident when you learn how heavy the discrimination is against archers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rin Listviel View Post
Enigma...atlest make a preview for folume 4 in the future....i want to see that sweet scene betwen tigre and Ludmira...huhuhu..i had enough ellen..>XD
I'm never tired of Ellen but more Ludmira would be awesome as well! Ludmira Ludmira Ludmira~ Oh wait... you're infecting me. Anyway, thinking of that makes me want some break, jam and tea. Haha.
Enternal is offline   Reply With Quote