Thread: Licensed + Crunchyroll Free!
View Single Post
Old 2013-07-20, 10:31   Link #878
GDiddy
Sisterhood of the Desu

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuromitsu View Post
I still don't understand why some people can't accept this anime for what it is (female-oriented fanservice show) and judge it on that basis instead of whatever else they were expecting (for some weird reason).

1) This is a sports anime as much as Sengoku Otome is a historical anime. It has some nicely animated swimming, yes. So?
2) This anime is not supposed to be about the female characters. (Also, if you're going to use a word at least know what it means and how to spell it.)
3) Anime is in fact a business and KyoAni wants to make money.

This pretty much.

Jesus...ENOUGH ALREADY. Stop analyzing every fucking thing about this show(Is Gou/Kou a fujioshi/ the guys are showing female characteristics/the guys aren't manly enough). I bet none of y'all analyzed the shit out of this like a thesis when K-ON first started.

1. it's a show about swimming that happens to have a male cast. Do people analyze the shit out of Kuroko's Basketball or whatever? Or because this is from KyoAni?

2. Is it the greatest thing ever? No. However, it's better than Tamako Market. And Free is surprisingly pretty good so far. Yeah, the jokes are somewhat old but then again, Haru x Water and Rei doing his bellyfloppin' will never NOT be funny to me but I"m weird.