View Single Post
Old 2007-02-02, 20:32   Link #19
LittleLaptopChan
My good neighbor Totoro

Send a message via ICQ to LittleLaptopChan Send a message via AIM to LittleLaptopChan Send a message via MSN to LittleLaptopChan
Quote:
Originally Posted by S_C_L-1 View Post
1. Is Naruto obsessed with stabbing things with his kunai?
He also likes to scratch metal domes with his bare fingers til they bleed. Maybe he wants to be more like a fox?

Quote:
2. And they predicted that Gaara would be standing in that very spot how exactly? or does that giant metal demi-sphere move underground or something? and if so...
they have shikamaru-like intelligence...but none of his good looks.

Quote:
3. Wouldn't Gaara notice that some huge metal sphere is moving below ground (the ground was made of sand...)
well for this filler part, it can be explained that he almost ran out of sand, so he couldn't have as much of an awareness of his surroundings, but in truth that's just bull.

Quote:
4. There was alot of inconsistencies in his sand armor... he uses a chunk of it to kill the sand armor guy, but once he gets to the big boss, he has none... then, somehow, when he's transforming into shuukaku, he has it again?
i don't think he had it while transforming, but yes it is definitely inconsistent. we even saw half of his face still covered with sand at the beginning recap of the episode; maybe he lost his sand so that he could run faster after the bad guy?

Quote:
5. Am i the only one that thought the sand genin moved like she was in "Alone in the Dark"s crappy gameplay mechanics when she went to pick up her weapon?
wow that game...no comment

Quote:
6. Where did those 3 green floating orbs come from?
why, they're the fairies that are sent to help rebuild the world: they accompany a specific one person, and when the time is right, they will become the seed of the Tree of Mana.
LittleLaptopChan is offline   Reply With Quote