Thread: Needless
View Single Post
Old 2012-12-06, 22:14   Link #9644
Kurohane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avvesione View Post
Also, just in case we get some Seto/Solva action in the next chapter, does anyone else think they're kinda screwed with who they're going up against?

Thinking about Ishiyama, sure, he doesn't have any offensive Fragments due to Blackout Invoke, but he has superior speed and strength and we've seen him defy gravity by standing on the ceiling and walking down walls. I'm not sure how Seto will do against him seeing as he seems immune to her Fragment. Not sure how he'll fare against Solva's Magnetic World though and I suppose Seto can manipulate the gravity of other objects to attack him with, but he seems to have the upper-hand already. That and he has another fighter who appears to be quite powerful, too, but it relatively unknown. Not sure how he was able to defend against Seto's Grativation but he and Ishiyama seemed unaffected by it.

Guess we'll find out for sure whenever they return again... which hopefully is in less than 2 weeks.
Right now, everyone is so screwed that there is little hope of survival. With Arclight, even though Blade was getting tossed around, he still held confidence, giving us the assumption he has a plan, but Arclight has revealed and absorbed the second angel and changed everything.

With Ishiyama and the shadow figure, Set and Solva not only have them to worry about, but also Uten and Kafka. With Ishiyama able to control gravity solely around his person, I think he makes a perfect opponent for Set. She as a gravity user can determine Ishiyama's abilities and counter against them. Also, Set and Solva have better cooperation than these four, making that an asset. However, the wild card is the shadow figure. Most likely, he is number nine of Arclight's obtained stigmatas. Plus, the nature of his abilities are unknown. With him around, chances of Set and Solva winning are slim. Their only hope is if help comes from the most unlikely of places.