View Single Post
Old 2011-02-03, 05:59   Link #12
Tiresias
Labda Prakarsa Nirwikara

Quote:
Originally Posted by akiyoshi View Post
i liked the previous theory of the aec being protoptypes of future alt-modes for the real devices, i know this is very unlikely but it will be cool.
I still cling to that hope, btw (hey, a man can dream)

Quote:
Btw, if i remember correct war hammer's next design says something about the lines of being a prototype for mass production ....somehow the mental image of a regular tsab soldier wielding a vita-style giant hammer cracks me up xdddd!!!
Widely-used Strike Cannon and Warhammer, hmm?

Spoiler for Future TSAB Mook:

Quote:
Originally Posted by estavali View Post
[...]unfortunately it seems that his enthusiaism in srw (and perhaps fan and corporate pressure) has weakened his storytelling to showing off new mecha parts (where now art thou, magic?) and one-on-one show-downs, instead of developing better tactics (i want my group fights, thank you very much, since the bureau is an enforcement group afterall and should place teamwork over individual heroism/show-offs)[...]
I share the pain, especially the group fights one...

Either Tsuzuki actually did try to turn this into a war story but failed to properly research or he just add 'War' in the title so it sounds 'cool' (I'm guessing the latter)

Quote:
Originally Posted by koveras alvane View Post
But don't you think that the bureau will most likely cover the whole thing up? ^^ the battle took place over an ocean in a world where no magical surveillance radars are supposed to exist. So unless the hucks come out to the world and make their own publicity, the whole matter will stay within the tsab.
The possibility exist, however...

Quote:
This has been bugging me: In the old thread, i have seen the suggestion that the loss against the hucks will be a huge blow to tsab's reputation.

Spoiler for Conspiracy Theory (no, not the Mel gibson movie):

Quote:
Originally Posted by FRS View Post
I really dont see that happening, IMO it's should be more (as IRL) some bombastic declaration from the TSBA (the TSBA declare that it will never cower from terrorist !) and get more funding for their "they are not ballistic weapon i swear your honnor" project.
Step 1: Make rousing declarations like "Remember Vaizen!" or sing "TSAB rules the Dimensional Waves!"
Step 2: Display on all media that "We Do Not Negotiate with Terrorists!"
Step 3: Increase weapons funding
Step 4: ???
Step 5: Profit

Last edited by Tiresias; 2011-02-03 at 06:38. Reason: ???
Tiresias is offline   Reply With Quote