View Single Post
Old 2012-02-05, 22:25   Link #4510
GuidoHunter_Toki
Wiggle Your Big Toe

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingdarkness View Post
Spygate loses again

Brady Legacy tarnished

Game was pretty damn boring for 3 QTRS (Especially the Pats yawnworthy offense), but the 4th Qtr was fun, and to see the Pats lose in excruciating fashion was soooo worth Baltimore blowing that playoff game..The Bradshaw In the end, I got what i wanted sans the Saints getting smacked...But to see a team we put 50 on win the Superbowl? Eh, it hurts a little less now...
I swear you're one of the most lyrical sports fan I've ever seen.

Spygate is a poor mans excuse for the patriots success and in what way was Bradies legacy tarnished. That he lost two close super bowls to the same "good" team.

And my god you must really love shootouts because that was in no way a boring game. Good old fashioned football there man (aside from the moments of wierdly thrown balls and dropped passes).

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingdarkness View Post
God (aka Tebow aka Jesbow) DON'T LIKE UGLY, and all that cheating and $hit from the early 2000's they did to win is now boomeranging their a$$ess...Good for them...
You mean all that cheating most every team did around that time but never got caught? You mean all the "cheating" that probably still goes on today, but no one has exposed yet.
GuidoHunter_Toki is offline   Reply With Quote