View Single Post
Old 2007-07-11, 09:00   Link #80
JagdPanther
WE ARE.... PENN STATE....

Send a message via AIM to JagdPanther
OMG! OMG! OMG! My copy of SSS finally got shipped! FINALLY!

It my was my own dumb mistake that it got "Backordered" and I have had to wait, but... FINALLY! Tomorrow *crosses fingers* I should have a GitS:SAC 3 SSS Special Edition DVD in my mailbox. ^_^ Should've just called them to have them change the Ship To address instead of pre-ordering it again and canceling the original pre-order... But! That doesn't matter anymore.

I'm sooooooooooooooo psyched!

God bless Animecastle.com and UPS.

I should've received the DVD LAST Thursday and I've been furious ever since I saw my shipping status go to "Backordered- Not Yet Shipped." Has anyone else received the DVD yet? Is it good? ^_^

I can't wait!!!!!!!!!

EDIT: My problems with receiving my mail continue here at Penn State, but after nearly jumping across the counter and strangling a Commons Desk staffer, I finally have received a package I've been expecting... AND IT'S SOLID STATE SOCIETY!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!OMG! OMG!

If only I didn't have to get this stupid work done! >_< I wanna watch it right now! GRRRRRRRRR!

*furiously does his work and runs important errands*

Avatar v. 37.0: Fighter Squadron 31. The VF-31 "Tomcatters."

Last edited by JagdPanther; 2007-07-12 at 12:34.
JagdPanther is offline   Reply With Quote