View Single Post
Old 2012-01-27, 17:47   Link #176
Undertaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelB View Post
Sweeeeeet. Looks like you fight not only Wapol at the Drum level, but even those big rabbit. And while Crocodile is an awesome natural addition as well, I wonder if all the other top BW officers will make it to the game as well (at least, aside from Robin, anyway)? I suppose the same could be asked of CP9, as well (half of them are shown already, but what of the other 4 (yes, I'm even including Spandam ))? I also hope we see the Thriller Bark level soon (the fact that Brooke's in the game means that this particular level is a given).....
I'm just wondering if they are all playable characters...

EDIT:

Did my weekly round to the official site. There are tons of updates.

First, starting 01/28 to 03/03 it seems that they are holding national wide (will mostly in Tokyo, Osaka, and Kanagawa Prefecture) demo events. Participant can try out the game for 5-10 minutes per session so there might be moe videos or info leaks in coming weeks.

So far there are 2 modes, Main Log and Another Log.

The Main Log is the story mode, in addition to CG movies for important scenes, there will be CG graphic during mid-battle for story advancing as well as comic strip style of conversation. There will be two type stages in Main Log, Adventure stages are short platform stages and then there are Musou Stages where you need to clear out the enemies.

Another Log right now seem to be exhibition mode, where you can reply Musou stages here.

New screen shots including Chopper Wapol and Nami, in the mode section you can also see a badass scene between Zoro/Kaku and Sanji/Jabura

New Higher-res screen shots from official site:

Last edited by Undertaker; 2012-01-28 at 08:58.
Undertaker is offline   Reply With Quote