View Single Post
Old 2012-04-08, 18:25   Link #216
Neko Arc Brunestud

Just as a matter somewhat related to the recent discusion; I think it's possible age may not matter in the end.

I understand this is shipping for Lawrence and Holo, but here goes anyway;

Lawrence is a wolf; or at least, he is the decendant of wolves.

Why do I say this?

Because (in the novels at least,) he knew that Yoitsu had been destroyed.

How exactly is it that some nobody peddler would know about something that happened so long ago? Unless perhaps as a part of the oral tradition of those who ran away when the Moon-bear attacked, and he heard about it that way.

In episode two of season two, he asks a woman he says is his mother; “Mother, what ever happened to the village of Yoitsu?”

Forget how would a nobody merchant know about Yoitsu; how would a nobody kid know about Yoitsu, unless he had some connection to the people/wolves who had once lived there.

One last thing might be the color of Lawrence's hair. Decended from a gray-wolf perhaps?

Thin, I know, but outside the issues of relationship talked about above, just about the only way Lawrence and Holo will be able to stay together any real length of time is if he is a wolf.

(-)

By the way; this place pushing you out due to 'inactivity' is a serious HUH? Typing your message isn't activity?

Second time this happened to me, and I don't like or appriciate having to type my post again any more than I did the first time.

Last edited by Neko Arc Brunestud; 2012-04-08 at 18:26. Reason: typo's
Neko Arc Brunestud is offline   Reply With Quote