Thread: Crunchyroll Gosick
View Single Post
Old 2011-06-20, 10:12   Link #1850
Flower
Blooming on the mountain

Location: Deep in their roots, all flowers keep the light....
I will also give a vote of being impressed to Aoi Yuuki's choked cry of anguish at the end of ep 22. Excellent acting!

Overall ep 22 was pretty good - it is so nice to see Kujo and Victorique smiling towards one another.

Felt a little sorry for Avril, but she seemed to be able to set aside some of her pain and help her love rival when Victorique needed it. Good for her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronWarrior View Post
Has there been any news on a second season?

According to the wikipage, the Manga is still on-going so that leaves room for an other season.
The storyline is actually based on light novels ... the manga is just the same story in another medium. Afair the episodes are covering all the presently available novels. But of course more of them could be written and be used for more episodes.

Still I feel that the most important aspect being told in Gosick is the relationship between Kujo and Victorique, and atm it seems that it is story that has an end (going by the prophecy of the old man in the village, which at least Kujo and Victorique seem to take very seriously).

I guess one could always tell a series of mysteries from the time Kujo and Victorique slowly got to know each other, but to me that would seem going a little backwards, if you get my meaning, and would not be as interesting to me.