View Single Post
Old 2011-09-16, 07:16   Link #11
calorie

For me this is a no-brainer: Yui.

Why? Well, technically, a character of her type may not be that unique, if at all. But there is something about her that makes her moé in my eyes probably in the same way that some people like Mio, which I never quite understood.

She is cute in an endearing way but doesn't seem fake. Her gluttonous appetite is one thing I can relate to, and I like how she doesn't feel bad about it but enjoys life. The way that she picks up things and masters them without much effort might be annoying to some, but the innocent demeanor and overflowing love for her friends balance that out and rather make it a plus, even.

Another thing - she gets to be in all kinds of fun situations. Of course, she shouldn't get all the credit for that but it's plain fun to see her laze around and get fed by Ui, sleep with Gitah etc. I like how she can live a completely carefree life and find it relaxing to watch.

Last but not the least I simply adore her cute voice and her looks. I've got no complex explanations as far as that goes.