View Single Post
Old 2008-01-29, 03:27   Link #19026
Tormenk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R View Post
Thanks. Going by those lines, I still don't think she's capable of erecting defenses or casting spells near the level of the original Reinforce... So here's my basic rundown of my GenerationS Hayate...

a) Melee: Novice -> Rudimentary
b) Mid-range: Still pending
c) Range: Powerful, but slow.
d) Defense: High(?)
e) Maneuverability: Around Average
f) Spellcasting in general: Slow
g Spells Available: Numerous
h) Mana: Need I say more?
i) Control: A bit higher or static?

I'll admit, it's very difficult...

I'm taking what canon gives us as a base and work on it to properly improve what Hayate can do currently. Right Now, after some thought, I'm no longer buying the 'weaker than Caro'-excuse after what we are shown in ep. 25... But that's with Unison in. I'll keep her role as a rear-attacker, but I'll give her some leeways of handling closer-ranges without appearing off-balance. The one thing I hate second to the shafting is how they made her completely neglect her own training in StrikerS, so I'll fix it my own way. Nobody can deny that she has tremendous potential as she is now, so I'll be using it.

Though advice would be very appreciated...
I had some..until I came back home and forgot what I had to say.
The list looks about right though I'll say control remains static unless she's been practicing in other areas as well. Mid-range would be decent with spells like Bloody Dagger and if she retain the battery spells like Photon Lancer and Accel Shooter the Tome stole from the other two.

Quote:
Speaking of references, I've FINALLY found a good base of Aurion's Takehito Koyasu voice. He should sound like this guy.

*RUNS*
The teasing tone sounds about right.

Quote:
I see. Thanks. Bludiger Dolch and Black Impact may see a lot of action soon. Though the nicest addition here would be the spells absorbed from others. So maybe I'll throw in some variety...
You got plenty. Hayate can use the Wolkies' spells as well, device limitations withstanding, considering they were absorbed into the Book before.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Goose View Post
Actually it went like this:

Hayate: "Oh, there's no need to worry on close combat, I'll just fire away from long range."
Franz: "If someone shoots you?"
Hayate: "I'll just use a barrier."
Franz: "Ah. kk." *whips out Halo 2 Magnum pistol* BLAM BLAM BLAM! "Magnum pwns you."
Hayate: *KOed*
Signum: "HOW DARE YOU KILL OUR MISTRESS?!?! I'LL MAKE YOU A STAIN ON LAEVATINE'S BLADE!"
Franz: "It's Non-lethal! She's just KOed!"
Signum: "As you stained our Mistress' clothing, so also shall your blood stain your clothing!"
Franz: "It's water solouble! What is your problem?!"
Signum: "...I just want to hit someone with Laevatine."
Franz: "OI! HELP! Chief!"
Glen: "He went to get his armor and help the Sergeant Major. You're on your own."
I'm surprised Franz's head wasn't sent flying a second later.

Then again, it's better than Vita. GigantGoldion Hammer would have turned Franz and half of RF6 into meat paste.

"Are you afraid of change? Or are you afraid to change?"

"Wheel turns, river flows and life goes on."

"Best way to kill a man, is to leave him alone."

"Until you come, until we close our eyes."