View Single Post
Old 2013-08-29, 09:00   Link #4788
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikohowell View Post
Nice chapter

and who are those two??

I still don't know if Kanzaki and some of the Oga faction know about demons, not to mention Tojou/Kanzaki

for now Aoi, Furuchi and Himekawa knows about demons
Those two at the end are most likely bosses or leaders of the Solomon company. There is no way that the Solomon company would leave thins the way they are especially since Oga defeated Takamiya and Luifer. If it were Fuji, Saotome would have recognized him since eh trained him. I doubt Saotome would go down easily, but in any case, it looks like another training arc may happen, just to save Saotome before meeting Fuji or maybe its Fuji who sold out Saotome.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Battler-kun View Post
Hopefully the story picks up now and the author doesn't throw in some other "filler" stuff.

Because it's getting tiresome to the point of boring.
I don't consider those previous arcs were fillers, we gotten some good info out of those arcs. A filler is something I consider where no characters get development or improvement, these arcs showcase a possibly new ally, Hilda's eyes and new funny personality, Furuichi can house huge amount of Demon power, and Aoi has gotten better to even battle Hilda to a draw until her eyes wearn't shown.

If you want fillers, Bleach anime will showcase those.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote