Thread: World of Tanks
View Single Post
Old 2013-03-26, 04:12   Link #4382
Kimidori
The Opened Ultimate Gate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamijou_Touma View Post
as for the leading winner in my sponsored tournament, Kimi has taken the lead, so you all can pester him for gold now. 26000 gold, and he has no intention of sharing. so if he splits it, he would have to choose a max of 3 other ppl to give to in the guild. anyways he plans on getting a prem tank.

my suggestion is to get the T34 over the other crappy tier 8 tanks. or do what Q did, just buy tier Vs or 6s, better yet Y don't you TOG II it up wit me XD

let me know if you want to do it, i'm gettin rid of some tanks to make my Oorarai collection and Maho Limited Edition collection
wow, you gift me that much gold, I will buy a Super Pershing cause it only face tier 9 at most, cheap, and according to the forum, it the best credit printer, and I don't mind split gold for a clanmate or 2 if I can still buy the Super Pershing after that.

the only reason I want gold is to buy a premium tank and print credit with it instead of grind 1 hour with Crusader and Crom for just about 100k credit. lack of credit is the only reason why I don't have a tier X now, 6.1 mil credit for a tier X mean 61 hours of credit grinding for me, the credit grind for Cent 7 was already so hard that it almost drove me crazy and I had to take 1 day break after I got it.

Last edited by Kimidori; 2013-03-26 at 04:29.
Kimidori is offline   Reply With Quote