View Single Post
Old 2012-03-16, 12:44   Link #85
Ulquiorra
Inactive Member

Send a message via ICQ to Ulquiorra Send a message via AIM to Ulquiorra Send a message via Yahoo to Ulquiorra
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticNinjaJay View Post
I think it's obvious that Kabuto has something up his sleeve.

He's not going to beat Sasuke and Itachi with a bunch of crazy snake jutsu.

He's got to use Edo Tensei and the best way to counter Sharingan is with Sharingan.

Kabuto did say he doesn't have the DNA of Jiraiya and Shisui.

Jiraiya drowned but Danzo had Shisui's eye and arm so Kabuto could have acquired it from Danzo's corpse. He is a sneaky ninja so perhaps he learned about Danzo's body being in the Akatsuki hideout while preparing for the war.

There are ofcourse other ninja that could be summoned. Tobi seems to have all the eyes of the Uchiha that were slain by Itachi so for all we know Kabuto could summon several Uchiha members of the Konoha police force.

There are so many possibilities with Edo Tensei.
Kabuto still has the advantage without pulling some crazy hax ability. Although with Kishi's writing at the moment, a hax ability is almost a given.

Why does Kabuto want Sasuke? It would likely be for the same reason Oro did since Kabuto is Oro 2.0. Fushi Tensei. To switch bodies with him. Because of the sharingan, he would need to bring Sasuke near the point of death during a fight for him to be weak enough for it to work. So Sasuke just helped Kabuto by showing up. If Itachi makes Kabuto undo Edo Tensei, than Itachi also disappears leaving Sasuke alone with Kabuto. At his point, Kabuto shouldn't care about Edo Tensei. He expects Madara to have killed the Kages. He already got his use out of it and canceling it removes Itachi and Madara from the equation. Then he would have Sasuke's body to confront Tobi with since I doubt Kabuto wants the Eye of the Moon Plan to be successful. Tobi and whatever army he has left should be weakened by Naruto and the Alliance Army. Or if Kabuto is lucky, already dead. Then Kabuto emerges as the true winner of the war. Of course, none of that is going to happen. Sasuke will likely kill Kabuto. But that might be what Kabuto is planning on.
Ulquiorra is offline   Reply With Quote