View Single Post
Old 2006-02-15, 18:56   Link #260
Killermaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radiosity
Aisia is really getting on my nerves... basically in the last few episodes mainly. Initially I liked her a lot, but the whole 'I want everyone to be happy!' thing is getting annoying now. How naive can that girl be? Every time she questions 'Why?' to herself, and then asserts that 'everyone should be happy with no sad thoughts' I cringe and have to resist the urge to scream at her.

Up to this point I've enjoyed the series, and it was great when Sakura came back (I was like 'yay!', unlike when Nemu returned, when I was like 'Ohnoes!!11' lol), but damn Aisia is really getting me quite frustrated. She seems completely unable to grasp even the most fundamental points of human relationships, and while there are indeed some incredibly naive people in the world, Aisia seriously takes the cake for not just being naive, but also not learning, both from her own experiences and from things other people try to teach her (Sakura being a fine example).

Well, other than Aisia in the last few eps, it's still enjoyable Needs more Yoriko though...

Actually i think Aisia is really awesome doing what she believes in with all her power. (and I agree about her voice being very fitting)
I really believe that she wanted everyone to be happy and not just herself.
When she saw that everyone was happy she just wanted to join in , its not like she wanted Junichi for herself right away. Kinda had that sorta feeling.
That said, I know she just says the same thing over, thats because she doesn't know the past yet. You can't blame her on that.
I for one admire her will to accomplish the things she believes in.

and damn that last piece of the last episode ruled !

Last edited by Killermaster; 2006-02-15 at 19:07.
Killermaster is offline   Reply With Quote