View Single Post
Old 2015-09-20, 06:14   Link #38
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by J4n1 View Post
In what way, if any, does the story deal with the Japanese WW2 attrocities?
Because i find it, unlikely, that suddenly finding unstoppable super weapon that lets them win the war, would make them stop being dicks.

It'd be like US civil war alternate history where south wins, and immediately abolishes slavery.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ndiezel View Post
There's trend in modern Japan, that deny what they've done in WW2 for korean and chinese people. Media is working hard in this direction as well as their education programs. Also read this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by J4n1 View Post
I am aware of the trend, what i am interested in where this story fits in.
Does it ignore the uncomfortable facts of the past (as i expect it will), or if it manages to rise above my expectations.
Sorry mates, haven't reached that part yet... I'm still on chapter 40s. I skimmed on future chapters and things pertaining war and the new war itself are on chapter 147 [The End of Peace] and beyond.

But what's known till now is Japan considered as the Guardian of Peace (the title lol) of the world, due to having the most and the best ES Powered. But in the shadow of that, a large portion of the military is indeed still continuing their atrocities... human experimentations and shit... well since USA failed to stop it this time lolololol and people on the internet always make fun of murica~
wuhugm is offline   Reply With Quote