View Single Post
Old 2011-10-28, 14:20   Link #12
Classified Info
I miss Haruhi

WILL I FEEL SORRY FOR THE GIRLS? NOWAY I'M GONNA WATCH IT.

I have too much respect for people in general, i couldn't morally bear such things, especially when it's the girls. It surely won't be on the level of School Days, but as stated before, i'd like to sub in the male character, and that wouldn't just fit me. Also easy harem is a -1.

As far as FMP is concerned, i understand what you want to say by stating that "if you don't follow the main series, you'll be confused by some characters who's popping out of nowhere without any background information" so i will skip it.

Anyways, 6 more episodes of sekirei, and i'll continue with Love Hina; next to watch is again Ichiban lol, if it doesn't get delayed again. This is the updated list:

Sekirei Pure Engagement - Currently watching and enjoying it. Unnatural tits, but it's okay.
Love Hina - Confirmed that i would enjoy it, will continue it after i finish Sekirei.
Suzuka - Waiting for a response, and if it's like i think, this will come after Love Hina.
Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou - I don't know how many times i delayed this hahaha, but i must watch it(there surely was a reason if it was next-to-watch)
Nogizaka haruka no himitsu - It somehow reminds me of Toradora setting/story, so i will watch this for fucking sure.
Akikan! - Seemed similar to sekirei from the SS/Synopsis, so i will give it definitely a try, but since the story is a bit "weird", this will come after eventual more serious titles.
Oh my Goddess - Good premises, will surely give it a try.
Kiss x Sis - If it's like Onegai Twins, i will most likely enjoy it. Otherwise it will just an ecchi anime.
Baka to test to shokanju - Due to its (probably) similarities to TGWOK, this will come for last.
MM - Heard it got Masochist male character, and tbh i don't have the fantasy of being whipped by a girl at all, or other weird fetish. Will give it a try nonetheless, if i haven't got anything else to watch.
Hidan no aira - found out it was already on my list, but in the bottom.
Mashiro [...] - Will watch when the first season ends.

Declined titles
Maburaho - Tried it out, easy harem for stupid reasons. Also guys chasing the male protagonist for retarded reasons.
isekai no seikishi monogatari - Mecha, Declined.
r-15 - Kid looking male :/
seitokai no ichizon - synopsis reminds me of Ookami-san to Shichinin no Nakama-tachi, that i didn't really like, so don't know
Highschool of the dead - I don't like the horror/zombie background, no matter how much tits/Pants you show me.
Isekai [...] - Mecha, declined.

Last edited by Classified Info; 2011-10-28 at 14:47.
Classified Info is offline   Reply With Quote