View Single Post
Old 2010-11-07, 10:03   Link #213
Himeji
Twintails are wintails!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Chibi View Post
there's no chance in hell I would become friends with Ayase again if I were Kirino.
It would probably be the same for me. If someone was that shallow and conceited to cancel the friendship over such a trivial matter, it can't have been a very good friend in the first place
If I had made any make-up attempts at all, I'd stopped at the latest after explaining her that the "Syscalypse incident" article was just a poorly written crap written by some biased sensationalist attention whore journalist. If she'd still insisted on not making up then (as she did), I'd said "Good riddance" and not folled it up any further.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizuno View Post
I think Kirino needs to reconsider who are her best friends. I know she haven't met Kuroneko and Saori for long but they seem to share the same wavelength as her and no crazy drama just because your friend likes eroge either.
qft. I don't know about her other friends - there was one other girl who was visiting her besides Ayase that one time, and she probably still has other friends besides that, being a popular model.
At least in the case of Ayase however, she should seriously consider if she still wants to be befriended with such a shallow, conceited bitch.