View Single Post
Old 2011-10-12, 20:32   Link #2940
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rethice View Post
Been playing a lot of Big Bang Age by Alicesoft the past couple of weeks.

My perfectionist syndrome made it take a long time to actually finish my first play through. Finished Kunagi route, enjoyed it. Doing Senna route now, but I'm focusing more of "clearing" as many characters all 5 stars as I can. Ijuuin's is difficult, and I'm struggling to fulfill the requirements to clear Ninjacaptor.

I fell in love with Sengoku Rance last year, hence why I'm playing Big Bang Age now. Wish I could find more translated Alicesoft stuff.
We have the same case here Got stuck playing Sengoku Rance on my first playthrough for more then 5 days by constantly repeating and making sure none of my characters die in any battles. While Big Bang Age was a major issue for my first playthrough simply because I didn't want to lose "any" characters especially those faceless people. Making sure I had a sufficient number of people to hold territories and such. The urge for translators to translate "Rance Quest" seems to be on the rage apparently. Although the VN itself is extremely time-lengthy I must say...... Took me about 4 days just to get Kenshin back to her original level....

Alicesoft games are quite addicting with their gameplay elements, but I found other translated gameplay VNs to be quite as interesting as well.

Last edited by Hooves; 2011-10-12 at 21:13.
Hooves is offline   Reply With Quote