Thread: Licensed Freezing [Manga]
View Single Post
Old 2008-07-20, 14:40   Link #127
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Miyabi will return - I'm sure of it. That kind of a wound will leave a deep scar on her body and I think we can agree that Miyabi is a pretty vain young lady. Heck, she couldn't stand that a lil freshman kid didn't want to be one of her Limiters. When she wakes up and sees that scar on her, she's going to flip.

And we totally forgot Aoi freezing not only a junior but negating a Freezing Field put down by 3 combined Limiters.

This new Junior has me a bit worried though (Ingrid Burnstein). Like Bridget is the prodigy of the Sophmore class, she's suppose to be the prodigy of the Junior class. Taking on a Nova without going into Pandora mode - is she that strong or was it that weak? Either way, she seems to be one to put discipline down and either she knows Bridget well, or she's pissed that Bridget 'attacked' a fellow Junior.

And Shiffon Fairchild... When she got serious, wow, Bridget flinched even though she was in 'berzerker rage'. Looks like Shiffon doesn't have a Limiter too - maybe she'll try to get 'Aoi-kun' to be her Limiter? Can be nothing wrong with that deal - she's really nice, pretty to boot, influential and I'm hoping she knows how to fight.